We’ve been nominated by Josephine at Josie The Bookworm for the Liebster Award! Thanks so much Josephine!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
- Find some way to inform those who you have nominated
Stephanie and I decided to split the two tags that we’ve been tagged to do so I’ll do this one and Stephanie is going to do Versatile Blogger Award.
1. FAVORITE BOOK YOU’VE READ THIS YEAR?
I’ve actually read so many great books this year! It’s a three-way tie between Me Before You by Jojo Moyes, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han, and Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass. I really love those books.
2. PICK A CHARACTER YOU LIKE AND A SONG THEY’D SERENADE TO THEIR OTHER HALF.
I can’t think of any good answers to this one!
3. A QUOTE THAT INSPIRES YOU.
“Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than for being right.” – Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I don’t remember what character said this, I think it might have been Hermione, but I think this is a really great quote.
4. A CHARACTER YOU WOULD DATE IF THEY WERE REAL.
My mind went completely blank on this question!
5. A BOOK THAT SURPRISED YOU OR A BOOK THAT YOU DIDN’T EXPECT TO LIKE.
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. I wasn’t sure I would like this book but I loved it so much. I can’t wait for the next book to be released in May.
6. NAME AN AUTHOR YOU’D LOVE TO MEET AND PICK THEIR BRAINS.
J.K. Rowling or V.E. Schwab.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF BOOK TO READ ON A COLD WINTER DAY?
This is such a weird question to me! I just don’t understand why people pair genres with weather. If you do this, please comment below and help me understand!
8. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK THAT YOU READ EVERY YEAR OR HAVE RE-READ MORE THAN ONCE
Harry Potter! I’ve read this series at least once every year since I first read it.
9. FAVOURITE ENDING TO A BOOK?
Besides Harry Potter, I really liked the ending to the Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa. It felt complete and I couldn’t have asked for much more.
10. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY.
Letting Ana Go by Anonymous. I highly recommend this book to everyone, especially girls.
11. A BOOK YOU BELIEVE EVERY BOOK-LOVER SHOULD READ, NO MATTER WHAT THEIR PREFERENCES.
Besides Harry Potter, I really think everyone should read Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor. It’s just an amazing book that really stands out in the massive ocean that is literature.
Blogs that we nominate!